- two medium-to-large zucchini
- grated parmesan, a cup
- shredded mozzarella, a cup
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a small casserole dish with olive oil spray or what-have-you. I used an 8" square glass dish.
2. Cut zucchini into sticks. I cut each in half. Then I cut each half in half. Then I cut each half into thirds. Think the shape of pickle wedges, that sort of thing.
3. Sprinkle a light dusting of the parmesan into the bottom of the casserole dish.
4. Layer as much zucchini as you can into the bottom of the dish, one layer deep.
5. Spread half of the parmesan and half of the mozzarella over the zucchini.
6. Put in another layer of the zucchini sticks.
7. Put the rest of the parmesan and mozzarella over the zucchini.
8. Bake in the oven until the mozz is golden brown on top! I actually baked it for just 30 minutes, which was as long as I put the chicken parmigiana in there.