Marlene (shesingsnow) wrote,
Marlene
shesingsnow

The Fire

In 1983 on this date, my grandparents' house in Glastonbury burned and my grandfather started his three month stay at Hartford Hospital in the burn unit. Hard to believe it's been 29 years.
Subscribe

  • Crossposting

    Crossposting from Dreamwidth isn't working all that well these days. So, it may be time to turn it off. I haven't been ready to pull the plug for a…

  • Test

    This is a test.

  • Book of Mormon

    Went to see the Book of Mormon last night. Ended up staying for the whole show, although beforehand I thought I might leave because I was so tired.…

  • Post a new comment

    Error

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

  • 0 comments