1. What non-food items are in your refrigerator or freezer? Cat medicine.
2. What non-book items are on your bookshelves? Candles, charger for mobile phone, various chotchkes, alarm clock, etc.
3. What song or album in your music collection doesn’t fit in with your usual tastes? My tastes are quite eclectic so I'd have to say they all fit.
4. What item in your wardrobe really doesn’t match anything else? There's a Christmas-print turtleneck that made its way in there somehow. I don't wear it and yet I can't seem to throw it out.
5. What scar on your body did you receive in the unlikeliest of ways? Hmm. Rather stumped here. I suppose I'd say my left and right eardrums have scars from when the doctor manually poked a hole in each. Bet most folks haven't had that experience. But I was just a kid, maybe seven or eight. And I got a lollipop.