Five places you would visit on the North American continent (other than Black Rock) if money and health were no objects.
I'll add: and if driving were not an issue.
1) I'd spend two weeks at the Beach Club concierge during the Food & Wine Festival at Epcot. Wilderness Lodge concierge at Christmas. And I'd go back in February and bounce around different resorts
2) I'd go back to Bar Harbor and stay at the Bar Harbor Motor Inn with a room that overlooked the water.
3) I'd visit major Mayan and Aztec ruins in Mexico. Chichen Itza, Uxmal, Mexico City, etc.
4) I'd visit New York City. Really visit it. Stay there. Go to restaurants. Soak in museums. Go to Shakespeare in Central Park. Go to independent bookstores. I'd do that for San Francisco, Los Angeles, Portland-Oregon, San Diego. Maybe some other cities, but those would be the first.
5) I'd want to drive down the California coastline. All the way from Oregon to San Diego.